Saturday, February 7, 2015

New Good Song: "Living For Love," Madonna 2.7.15

Here's a new good song: "Living For Love" by Madonna. I grew up a huge Madonna fan. "Vogue" came out when I was about 11, and that was the first single I ever purchased. I credit it for turning me on to popular music, and for turning me into a huge homo. "Immaculate Collection" was released soon after, and that got me schooled on all her amazing '80s hits, some of the best of which are "Open Your Heart," "Cherish," "Crazy For You" and "Live To Tell." In the '90s she had more new good songs, the best of which, by far, was "Bad Girl." Others included "Justify My Love," "Deeper & Deeper," "Rain," "Take A Bow" and "Frozen." In the '00s, Madonna decided to release only two good songs: "Don't Tell Me" in 2000 and "Hung Up" in 2005. In the first half of the '10s, she released none. Now here's "Living For Love," which is good and, therefore, will probably be a huge flop in the U.S.

Enjoy!

No comments: